Webinar Series: Healthcare Provider Advisory Council Series
The Healthcare Provider Advisory Council (HPAC) Webinar Series.
Find out how GS1 can enable patient safety and improve efficiency in the hospital setting by hearing directly from healthcare providers through case study presentations. These complimentary webinars take place the second Thursday of each month and are open to any stakeholder interested in learning about GS1 standards implementation in the care giving environment.
|Next date: |
Thursday 17th May 2018
UK/IE GMT: 1:30-2:30pm BST
(Usually second Thursday of each month.)
|Topic & Speaker|
Speaker: Erik Zwarter, Information Manager EHealth and AIDC, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Title: The implementation of global standards in a large academic hospital, supporting efficiency and patient safety
In this webinar Erik Zwarter, Information Manager at the Erasmus MC Rotterdam, the Netherlands, will share:
- the experiences of this large academic hospital on implementing GS1 standards in supporting (logistic and administrative) and clinical processes
- the effect on implementation of adoption of (GS1-)standards by the Board of Directors
- integration into the IT-systems
- interoperability by using GS1, IHE and HL7 standards;
- how GS1 identifiers are used as building blocks
- interoperability and work with solution providers
- how patient care benefits and patient safety is enhanced
The webinar audience is all stakeholders who wish to learn the challenges and benefits of a consistent journey on implementing the several GS1 standards and identifiers in a university hospital.
View details and reserve your place here.
Access past presentations and listen to recordings.