Allocate barcodes and generate symbols online with Barcode Manager
New: Barcode Manager Video Tutorial
Watch this short tutorial video to familiarise yourself with the 7 fields you need to complete to register a new product for a barcode number.
The online tool from GS1 Ireland to help you allocate barcode numbers and generate barcode symbols accurately and effortlessly.
With Barcode Manager you can:
- Generate barcode numbers for a new product
- Store barcode details for existing products
- Compile a data profile for your products to include brand name, description and details such as weight, size, flavour or colour etc.
- Generate barcode symbols in a variety of file formats
- Upload and manage existing product information from other systems via spreadsheet
- Send your product data to the GS1 Registry
If you are an existing member of GS1 Ireland with a barcode prefix you can login to the Members Area and start using Barcode Manager today to centrally coordinate your barcode numbers and the associated product information.
If you are unsure of your username and password simply contact Membership Services on 01 208 0660 to update your account.
Login to Barcode Manager
Get started with Barcode Manager today!
We've a selection of useful resources to help get you started:
One-to-one telephone training
Barcode Manager is easy and intuitive to use but if you'd like help simply call our Helpdesk on 01 208 0660, email email@example.com or book a one-to-one on-boarding session now with one of our team.