Combined Intro & Advanced Barcode Training (Levels 1 & 2)
Two course bundle offer: If you would like to complete both levels of training, you can do so and avail of a €48 discount on the full price of €298 (standard rate of €149 per level). Simply book the Level 1 date of your choosing and let us know if you will be attending Level 2 the same day or on a subsequent advertised course date.
A full day’s training will begin with Level 1, where you will be introduced to GS1 Standards and the process of issuing GTIN numbers for use in barcodes as well as GS1 Irelands Barcode manager tool. This will be followed by the Level 2 session in the afternoon where you will learn how to utilise the other data carriers which are found throughout the Supply Chain, such as logistics labels. You will build on your knowledge of product identification, GTINs and focus in-depth on GS1 Application Identifiers (AIs).
GS1 Knowledge Centre, Dublin
Email email@example.com or tel 01 208 0660
Special Price Bundle: Save €48 by booking and paying for both the Level 1 and Level 2 GS1 barcode training courses at the same time. Single course price €149. Bundle offer €250 - a saving of €48. The two levels must be booked at the same time but may be attended on the same day or on different dates, whichever is most convenient for you.
Agenda: Introduction to Barcoding Course (Level 1)
This course is a must for all new members or those new to the role of managing product barcode numbers, providing attendees with a solid foundation for getting barcodes right; from the structuring of the code numbers to selecting the right symbol.
On this course you will:
- Learn how to correctly code your products with global identification numbers
- Select the right barcode symbol for the scanning environment
- Understand how the GS1 System can improve efficiency in your supply chain
- Get an introduction to GS1 Irelands Barcode Manager tool, which is a free tool created to assist you in managing and allocating your barcode numbers.
Agenda: Advanced Barcode Training (Level 2)
This advanced course has been designed to meet the needs of Irish manufacturers and suppliers selling to retail outlets.
- Learn how to correctly code and identify outer cases and pallets
- Understand the requirements for logistics unit identification and labelling
- Gather the knowledge required for establishing applications and processes for data sharing, traceability and recall
- Get an introduction to GS1 Irelands Logistics Label tool, which is a free tool for managing and creating standardised transport labels for pallets and logistics units.