St. James's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland is recognised globally for its innovation. During this webinar Mr Simon Moores, Director of Finance and Mr John Cotter, Programme Director of Activity Based Funding will outline:
- the approach and the process within the hospital;
- the challenges encountered and how these were overcome;
- how data enhances not only patient safety but also clinical decision making;
- how data from the point of care enables patient level costing;
- how the scan at the point of care can automate the re-ordering of product from the supplier;
- how improving the supply chain has a direct and positive impact on patient safety.
The webinar audience is all stakeholders who wish to learn the challenges and benefits of a consistent journey on implementing the several GS1 standards and identifiers in a university hospital.