What is a GTIN?
The first of these 15 minute updates will cover the following topics;
- What is a GTIN?
- What are the barcodes used in healthcare?
- Why use a GTIN
Which GTIN is this?
The second of these 15 minute updates will cover the following topics;
- The packaging hierarchy
- Examples of how the hierarchy may be represented using GTINs
- Common mistakes / Common Issues in the supply chain
- Benefits of identification of packaging hierarchies
How do I find my GTINs?
The third of these 15 minute updates focuses on;
- Basic steps to getting started
- Product data
- The barcode on the product
- Working with manufacturers
What is in a barcode?
Regsiter for our next Flashtalk which will take place on 18th June at 10.30 a.m