IEA: Life Sciences & Supply Chain Seminar 03 October 2019
Siobhain Duggan, Director of Innovation and Life Sciences at GS1 Ireland, was a keynote speaker at the Irish Exporters Association Life Sciences & Supply Chain Seminar.
Regulatory compliance using standards. Presentation to IEA Life Sciences Seminar
presented by Siobhain Duggan, Director of Innovation and Healthcare, 3rd October 2019
See further event details below, and for more information visit the Irish Exporters Association's website.
|Date:||3rd October 2019|
|Time:||08.30am to 11.30a.m |
This seminar focused on Life Sciences and the Supply Chain. This informative event was brought to the Munster region as Cork is a key Life Sciences hub.
Key note speakers:
Other speakers included:
- GDP 2020: Eric Furey, Principal Consultant, People in Pharma Furey Associates
- Life Sciences & Transport: David Sadlier, Director Customer Solutions, Rhenus Logistics Ireland
- The implications of Brexit on the life sciences supply chain, an IP perspective:Philip Coyle, Consultant European Patent Attorney, FR Kelly
- Case studies to be announced shortly
The following topics were covered during the seminar:
- A practical update from the regulator on patient safety and falsified medicines with an opportunity to raise concerns during our Q&A session
- A supplier perspective with a case study from GS1 Ireland
- An update on the upcoming GDP 2020 for medical devices from our subject matter expert
- The implications of Brexit on the life sciences supply chain from an IP perspective
- A case study from a Life Sciences company