IEA Certificate in International Trade
Acquire the skills needed for best practice international trade and operations with this new Certificate course from Irish Exporters
The Certificate in International Trade awarded by the Irish Exporters Association is a new initiative for 2019. It is the only course of its kind in Ireland to unite the practical and operational aspects of international trading. The Certificate is not academic, it aims to promote practical on the job learning, to meet the growing skillset required for anyone working in international trade operations and regulations and to understand the key issues affecting the industry.
Who should attend:
- Exporting and importing companies who wish to increase their knowledge and become more efficient in the evolving world of international trade
- Ambitious professionals and managers responsible for driving international trade and mitigate risk
- Anyone involved in trade and investment, finance, supply chain operations and compliance
First intake April 2019 with the first module on April 30th. Further course intakes in September and October 2019.
What is covered on the course:
- The export/import procedures for Irish and international markets.
- An understanding of the regulatory and non-regulatory documentation required for international trading to and from Ireland using the various modes of transport.
- In-depth knowledge and ability to apply their experience across the 6 modules covered in year 1: Import/Export Documentation & Procedures, Customs Regulations, Tariff Codes & Classification, Valuation & Origin, Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) and Incoterms and International Contracts. Options to progress to advanced level (Year 2) followed by academic level (Year 3). The ability to apply knowledge in the workplace and identify gaps in procedures.
- The importance of understanding the ever-changing international trading environment and impact on Irish importers and exporters.
- The core practical skills required to trade internationally.
For more information contact email@example.com