EAN 8 Specifications
The EAN 8 symbol is used to print the 8 digit GTIN numbers allocated to identify very small retail products. The numbers are allocated directly by GS1 Ireland to a specific product.
EAN 8 Specifications:
- Min. size: 21.38 mm x 17.05 mm
- Max. size: 53.46 mm x 42.62 mm
- Nominal dimensions: 26.73 mm x 21.31 mm
- X dimension at nominal size: 0.330 mm
- Magnification factor: 80% to 200% from nominal dimension.
- Light Margin: Left 2.31mm, Right 2.31mm
- Min Bar Height: 18.23 mm at nominal size
- Target Location: Rear lower right quadrant